It is important to note that the existing tidal stream database being used with Easy/TurboWin has ceasd to function since the 1st of January, 2020. Customers who wish to continue using tidal streams will have to upgrade to the new v9 program with new database. The new tidal stream database will be functional for ten years.
While being visually identical to the existing v8 that customers are familiar with, the v9 has many important changes ‘under the hood’. The list of improvements includes:
– Program has been recompiled with better memory management. This results in faster performance.
– Program can now run in Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 64-bit.
– Improved folder management with the use of subfolders. This allows you to keep fishing data from another vessel seperate to your own.
– New Proudman v3 tidal stream database giving current for both surface and seabed.
– External alarm for WGS84 datum and anti-grounding.
– Floating AIS list window.
Further details, prices and release date can be found by contacting Barry Electronics Ltd.